What to be successful?
– Dont give excuses.
– Early mornings and late nights: People who have achieved true success in their lives work hard and smart.
– Principles: All of us should have them, know what they are, and live our lives by them.
One of Apple’s principles is to bring change to the world through technology, and they do it with every product they release.
– Speak to yourself positively; control your inner dialog. “I can do it!”
– See your goals as already accomplished. Create a clear, exciting picture of your goal and your ideal life, and replay this picture in your mind over and over.
– Decide today to associate with winners, with positive people, with people who are happy and optimistic and who are going somewhere with their lives. The people with whom you live, work, and associate will have more of an impact on your emotions and your success than any other factor.
– Listen to positive, constructive conversations/books.